Terms and conditions of use
The following terms and conditions ( hereinafter the General Conditions) govern your use of this website (hereinafter the site) of Galli&Cassina SRL.
Using the site, the user expresses his or her consent to these terms and conditions; so if the user does not agree to all or part of the General Conditions, Galli&Cassina SRL invites you to not use the site or download any material from same. For the use of certain services of the site ( here inafter services) may be, also, necessary the registration by the user in accordance with instructions and with the methods from time to time indicated on the site. The processing of personal data of user will be in accordance with the Pivacy Policy posted on the website, that the user is invited to consult.
Limits on the use.
The contents of the pages of the site are Copyright of the Company. All rights reserved. The contents of the pages of the site can not, either totally or in part, be copied, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, published or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of Galli&Cassina SRL, with the option to store on your computer or print copies of pages from this site for personal use only. The trademarks, logo and materials appearing on this site are owned by Galli&Cassina SRL. They can not be used on any internet site different from the site without the prior written consent of Galli&Cassina SRL. Galli&Cassina SRL name or any trademark including the website can not be used as an internet address to other sites, or parts of such addresses, without the prior written consent of Galli&Cassina SRL.
Disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liability.
Galli&Cassina SRL reserves the right to modify and /or supplement at any time the General Conditions. The Company may also, from time to time to modify, move or delete portions of, or add parts to this site. The materials contained in the site are provided ” in the state in which they are” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Galli&Cassina SRL does not warrant or make representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the content on the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The fact that document is available on the website does not mean that the information in it contained have not been modified or replaced by subsequent events or subsequent publications. Galli&Cassina SRL has no obligation to update the information or statements contained on this site.
The information on this site are provided in good faith and Galli&Cassina SRL considers them accurate. In any case, anyone wishing to purchase products, goods or services, should not rely on it and should make specific inquiry concerning the nature of them and their suitability for the use to which they will do. Consequently, all the information on this site are provided without any warranty, express or implied, of any kind, such as, but not limited to, quality of products, goods or services of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement intellectual property. In no event Galli&Cassina SRL will be liable for any direct or indirect damage, caused by the use of the site.
Links throuh the site you can view links to other websites and in any case to other web resources ( herein after referred to external sites). You acknowledge that Galli&Cassina SRL can not in any way be held responsible for the content and /or operation of external sites and /or products and /or services of any kind (including e-commerce) promoted, offered or sold. Therefore you acknowledge that Galli&Cassina SRL is in no way responsible directly or indirectly for any damage incurred by it in connection to the content and /or operation of external sites or in relation to the purchase or use of goods or services provided by external sites. Who decides to visit an external site does so at own risk, and it is their responsability to take all necessary measures against virus or other destructive elements. The connection with other sites does not imply that Galli&Cassina SRL sponsors or is affiliated with any entity that effect the services described thereon.
Informatin received from Galli&Cassina SRL.
Any material sent to Galli&Cassina SRL, for example by e-mail or through the web, shall be deemed not confidential. Galli&Cassina SRL has no obligation of any kind with respect to such materials and will be free to reproduce use, disclose, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the materials to others without limitations. In addition, Galli&Cassina SRL will be free to use all ideas, concepts, know-how or technical knowledges contained in such materials for any purpose, including, without being limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such materials. Anyone who sends material guarantees that is publishable and agrees to hold harmless Galli&Cassina SRL for any claims by third parties in relation to such materials.
A cookie (ie a small data file that certain websites, when visited, may send to the user) can be somewhere in the site, in order to trace the paths of the user around the site. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you may set your browser to warn you of the presence of a cookie and then decide whether or not to accept. You can also automatically refuse all cookies activating the appropriate option in your browser.
Law and Jurisdiction.
These terms are governed by Italian Law. The Forum in Como, Italy, will have Jurisdiction and exclusive competence over any disputes related to these conditions. Nevertheless, Galli&Cassina SRL, reserves, if deems it necessary, to take legal action in front of courts of countries or different towns of Italy or Como, to protect its interests and to enforce its rights.
Decree-Law 196/2003 (hereinafter the Privacy Code) contains a series of provisions designed to ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out with respect for human rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of individuals, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identify. The same way the Privacy Code guarantees the rights of legal persons and any other entity or association.
The present is also made in accordance with article 13 of the Privacy Code relative to the data provided by all those who interact with the services accesible electronically from the site.
1) The disclosures is provided only for the site of Galli&Cassina SRL not to other websites that may be accesssible via links.
2) The user may voluntarily provide personal data that will be processed and used by Galli&Cassina SRL for purposes relating to the required service as indicated in specific notices found in the web pages for particular services or applications.
3) The provision of personal data of the user is optional, but the failed conferment has the effect of not allowing to Galli&Cassina SRL to provide the required services.
4) The personal data of user may be communicated to professional offices controlled and /or connected to Galli&Cassina SRL, as well as to individuals that provide services and activities of assistance or advice to Galli&Cassina SRL for the purposes from time to time indicated in specific notices and these will be used by Galli&Cassina SRL for other purposes.
5) The personal data of user are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to obtain the purposes for which they were collected.
6) The personal data of user are processed in compliance with the security measures imposed by Privacy Code in order to prevent data loss the illicit and unauthorized use, that is unauthorized access.
7) In relation to personal data, to user, are granted the rights referred to article 7 of aforementioned Privacy Code and in particular, the right to access their personal information, to ask for a correction, updating and deleting, if incomplete incorrect or collected in violation of the Law, and to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
9) Data controller is Galli&Cassina SRL.
10) To exercise the rights mentioned above, or for more information on the subject, the user can contact the Company at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the Company and the scope of the request.